Re: [ga] RE: Antitrust Violations: Fact versus Fiction

if the participants are in the US and are participants in a "market" and
they are not acting at the goverment's direction, and they engage in
concerted action to contraol the market in a way that restrains
competition and if a small number of exceptions don't apply, then they are
violating section 1 of the Sherman Act.

I suggest you try reading the paper.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org