Re: [ga] RE: Antitrust Violations: Fact versus Fiction

Wow,

For US anti-trust law it matters not how you characterize the subject of the
enterprise?
Steel, Microsoft, cars, Bar Associations, Telephone companies, Utility
companies, hardware stores, and stock traders and satellites, telegraphs and
railroads and baseball are all handled the same?
Wow!  Damn those Roosevelts, they sure fooled me.  Oh and that guy Cordoza,
and Brandeis and Marshall, shoot they were just playing.  Do you have a
correspondence course so I could learn more of this revisionist history
lesson?  I did not notice that common law and civil law through out precedence
when the Internet was established.
Come on, whether the internet is a USG resource, a commodity or a service and
whether it is vital to national and international security and whether it will
work without consolidation are  the core questions, you ivory tower guys just
avoid it.  Why not define it?