Re: [ga] RE: Antitrust Violations: Fact versus Fiction

Sorry, but if you read the paper you will see that we deal with various
forms of government-derived immunity in some detail, and reject them for
good and sufficient reasons.

The people we suggest have the most risk are **registrars** and those who
make agreements with them (e.g. ICANN).

For US anti-trust law it matters not how you characterize "the Internet",
only how you characterize various relationships among the parties, so for
this purpose we don't need to get into the deep waters you wish us to swim
in.