Re: [ga] Business Constituency

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:27:06 -0700, you wrote:

>> About the relationship between ccTLD memberships and ICANN membership...
>> well, I guess that any organization wishing to represent individuals in
>> ICANN - domain name owners or simply users - should make deals with ccTLD
>> registries that already have individual memberships to exchange personal
>> data and offer free or almost-free registration to their members.
>
>  The problem in part with this Vittorio is that most ccTLD's doe not have
>membership's so to speak...  Hence such an approach would be skewed
>on this point alone...

Of course this should not be the only approach to gather members - but it
could be a good one to save much outreach and management work in countries
where someone else is already doing it. And perhaps it could also push those
ccTLDs that still don't have individual memberships to create them.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
--------> http://bertola.eu.org/ - Archivio FAQ e molto altro... <--------