Re: [ga] Business Constituency

John and all assembly members,

John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D. wrote:

> From: <DannyYounger@cs.com>
> >
> > Further, the BC website claims that "through the ICC World Chamber
> Federation
> > and the regional structure of MEDEF the BC outreaches to over 1.5 million
> > companies worldwide."
>
> Well, at least the GA includes all 127k members of INEGroup.  Although if you
> plot INEGroup membership over time, it appears their growth curve has
> flattened out somewhat over the last year.

  Yes, it has flattened out significantly...

> And we might have the entire International Congress of Independent Internet
> Users, since they withdrew their support from the NCDNHC, and they must be
> larger than INEGroup, since they have their own website (www.iciiu.org).
>
> Don't let those IPC and BC people fool you with their fictitious
> organizations with fictitious members.

  The BC in it's nature is a organization of organizations sort of constituency.
I have not real problem with that.  I don't see any real reason why anyone
else would either.  The problem arises is that with such a structure, where
some of those organizations have members or employees that are also
members of other organizations that is not a BC member.  We [INEGroup]
have a number in that situation..

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801