Re: [ga] Business Constituency

From: <DannyYounger@cs.com>

> Further, the BC website claims that "through the ICC World Chamber
Federation
> and the regional structure of MEDEF the BC outreaches to over 1.5 million
> companies worldwide."

Well, at least the GA includes all 127k members of INEGroup.  Although if you
plot INEGroup membership over time, it appears their growth curve has
flattened out somewhat over the last year.

And we might have the entire International Congress of Independent Internet
Users, since they withdrew their support from the NCDNHC, and they must be
larger than INEGroup, since they have their own website (www.iciiu.org).

Don't let those IPC and BC people fool you with their fictitious
organizations with fictitious members.