Re: [ga] Business Constituency

FYI I resigned from the BC wich means that at least 3% did not reniew.
I am happy yuo quote about the WISTA as a member, in two years of active
membership I never realized they were a member. I known the Medef is there
because I meet them sometimes, but never heard about them there. If
Songbird is an individual part time business, the Darwin group is an
important organization: ine of the 18 internet infrastructure investors
(like the ASCAP, packets rusching  violon chords) and ICANN supporters:

<quote>
American Intellectual Property Law Association
American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers
Marlyn Cade : AT&T Corporation
Broadcast Music Inc.
BT North America, Inc.
CABASE
ECOM-LAC
International Trademark Association
Internet Commerce Coalition
Internet Software Consortium, Inc.
Motion Picture Association of America
RNA Associates
Software and Information Industry Association
Mike Roberts : The Darwin Group
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
US Internet Industry Association
Verizon Communications Inc.
Vint Cerf: WorldCom, Inc.
</quote>

May be you know who the 15 other ICANN supporters are.?