Re: [ga] Cyberspace Security and the Root(s)

Marc Schneiders wrote:

>Several independant sets of rootservers are better than just one.
>Naturally these sets do not have to have different information. Ideally
>they carry identical data.

Thank you, I could not have used myself better words.

The ideal situation is indeed to have a system of servers that carry
identical data. In fact, what about 13 copies of the same data, scattered in
different continents, whose information is guaranteed to be identical by a
co-ordinated effort of the 13 managers?

Maybe thatīs what we need to implement, I wonder why nobody has thought
about this simple and ideal solution!

Regards
Roberto