[ga] From Politech: Better version of text of White House draft cybersecurity plan

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: [ga] From Politech: Better version of text of White House draft cybersecurity plan
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:32:32 -0700
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

All assembly members,

  In an earlier post that Alexander sent to the assembly members
here.

A more accurate and up to date version from Politech is follows:

==========  Copy from Politech on White House cybersecurity plan
========
Subject: FC: Better version of text of White House draft cybersecurity
plan
   Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 06:49:35 -0400
   From: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
     To: politech@politechbot.com

Previous Politech message:
http://www.politechbot.com/p-03994.html

---

From: SteelHead <bill@ries-knight.net>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan@well.com>
Subject: Re: White House draft plan wants new Internet role for Feds
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 03:35:56 -0700

I have converted all of the pages to jpg's and posted them along with
the efx files.  If you use a windows box www.efax.com has a reader
availible for free, but you do need to give them an email address.

All of the files are in  http://www.uscryptomail.org/cybersecurity/

I expect there should be like 108 files in there if it all went
correctly.

I did not have time it OCR them, there were more than I expected, but
the pages should be readable as an image.  I have limited bandwidth so
please be patient with my server.

Bill

Like Politech? Make a donation here:
http://www.politechbot.com/donate/
Recent CNET News.com articles: http://news.search.com/search?q=declan
CNET Radio 9:40 am ET weekdays:
http://cnet.com/broadband/0-7227152.html

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801