Re: [ga] Re: New TLD Evaluation Process : Specific Question to the Board

> I agree - the point is that if the material is marked proprietary by supplier, staff will need to edit that part out before posting to the public.
>
> vint

Hi Vint -

ok, I'm totally confused.  I went back and re-read all the reporting requirements in the tld
agreements and still can't think of a single example of what such proprietary data might be
in the various mandated technical reports (and I tried *really* hard.  :)

The only examples I could think of might be in any due diligence by staff asking the vendor to
back up claims made in a report (e.g., staff says "show me the algorithm you used to determine
this metric" and vendor responds "ok, but some of our proprietary code is mixed in so please
don't release it").

Can you give me a simple (hypothetical) example of something that might be proprietary or am
I confused and looking at the wrong reporting requirements?

Regards,

Carl