Re: [ga] Re: Violations of the Bylaws?

At 05:11 p.m. 24/08/2002 -0400, vinton g. cerf wrote:
>Danny,
>
>I believe the board is operating within the ICANN Bylaws. If you think
>otherwise, then you are free to submit a reconsideration request outlining
>the specifics that you believe constitute a deviation from them.

Oh, how much does this sound like the arrogance of a  government
department, secure in the knowledge that the reconsideration will be
undertaken by themselves.

For a California non-profit under siege, tasked with the technical
co-ordination of the Internet under an MoU that is due for review, it is
breathtaking.

Why didn't you just make an attempt to give your considered answer to the
questions, Vint?

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--
   initial webmaster
www.icannatlarge.com