[ga] Violations of the Bylaws?

Dear Vint,

Before I proceed to file a reconsideration request, I would appreciate an
answer to the following questions:

1.  Our bylaws state:  "The Board shall post on the Web Site (i) periodically
a calendar of scheduled meetings for the upcoming year, and (ii) in advance
of each Board meeting, a notice of the fact and time that such meeting will
be held and, to the extent known, an agenda for the meeting. If reasonably
practicable, the Board shall post notices of special meetings of the Board at
least fourteen (14) days prior to the meetings."  The notice of the special
meeting of the Board was not posted 14 days in advance of such meeting -- Why?

2.  Our bylaws state:  "If the Board declines to accept any recommendation of
a Supporting Organization, it shall return the recommendation to the
Supporting Organization for further consideration, along with a statement of
the reasons it declines to accept the recommendation.  If, after reasonable
efforts, the Board does not receive a recommendation from the Supporting
Organization that it finds meets the standards of Section 2(e) of this
Article VI or, after attempting to mediate any disputes or disagreements
between Supporting Organizations, receives conflicting recommendations from
Supporting Organizations, and the Board finds there is a justification for
prompt action, the Board may initiate, amend or modify and then approve a
specific policy recommendation."   With respect to WLS, the Board declined to
accept the recommendation of the DNSO yet failed to return the recommendation
to the DNSO for further consideration -- Why?

I do not seek to challenge the Board's decision with regard to WLS, only the
Board's conduct with respect to the Bylaws.  Can you offer a rational
justification for the Board's violation of these bylaws?