Re: [ga] Where are all the reports?

Vittorio, Thank you for your prompt response,

Are writing this:  Yes, Kristy, we have flushed the entire At Large
Membership after spending (hundreds?) (thousands?) (millions?) developing it.

??

I don't much care why, I think that's pretty obvious, especially now that
our rep, Karl Auerbach, has won our court case.

I just want to understand whether or not I need to look into a new org or
not now; however, if none of the orgs are voting for good representation, I
am sure it is not worth the time to motivate folks again now that their
efforts have been trashed by ICANN.

What you think?

~k