Re: [ga] Where are all the reports?

What is the difference between this At Large and the one where hundreds of
thousands of people attempted to signed up to vote for Karl Auerbach?

Will those of us who voted for representation be permitted in the new At
Large?  I noticed no-one in our office or the offices we support have
received any information about elections or progress within ICANN's At Large.

Are these separate or the same thing with all the members removed?

~k