Re: [ga] Re: [Monitor & Chair] Reminder and Final Warnings: Sims, Dierker, Field, Fleming

Joe and all assembly members,

  If you cannot control yourself, as you seem to indicate here.  Perhaps

you should seek some professional physiological concealing...

Joe Sims wrote:

> And you don't view Froomkin's attack on Jon Cohen as a personal
> attack?  Please, bar me from posting on this list so I am not tempted
> to further waste my time.
>

> Joe Sims
> Jones Day Reavis & Pogue
> 51 Louisiana Avenue NW
> Washington, D.C. 20001
> Direct Phone:  1.202.879.3863
> Direct Fax:  1.202.626.1747
> Mobile Phone:  1.703.629.3963
>
> ==============================
> The preceding e-mail message (including any attachments) contains
> information that may be confidential, be protected by the
> attorney-client or other applicable privileges, or constitute
> non-public information. It is intended to be conveyed only to the
> designated recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient of this
> message, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then
> delete it from your system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or
> reproduction of this message by unintended recipients is not
> authorized and may be unlawful.
> ==============================  -----"List monitor and GA chair."
> <roessler@does-not-exist.org> wrote: -----
>
> To: Joe Sims <jsims@JonesDay.com>, Eric Dierker <ERIC@hi-tek.com>,
> Jeff Field <jfield@aaaq.com>, Jim Fleming <JimFleming@ameritech.net>
> From: "List monitor and GA chair." <roessler@does-not-exist.org>
> Date: 08/18/2002 09:00AM
> cc: ga@dnso.org, GA List Monitoring <ga-abuse@dnso.org>
> Subject: [Monitor & Chair] Reminder and Final Warnings: Sims, Dierker,
> Field, Fleming
>

> Dear all,
>
> during the last two days, the list climate has deteriorated
> dramatically. This is a reminder to all participants that this is a
> forum with rules:
>
> The following rules apply to content of messages on the GA list:
> - The messages must be relevant to the business of the GA
> - The messages must observe a minimum of decorum, including:
> - Not indulging in personal attacks, insults or slander
> - Not using offensive language
>
> - If the GA Chair or a list monitor asks for a limit to the number
> of posts per person per day, this must be respected
>
> - The size of messages should be kept reasonable (there should be a
> VERY good reason to send a message of more than 10 Kbytes).
>
> (from http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules.html)
>
> We hope that we can quickly return to a GA list where all
> participants respect this set of rules and stop all personal attacks
> and insults *IMMEDIATELY*. Those people who keep disrespecting these
> rules -- a minimum of decorum -- will be put under moderation, as a
> mild form of what's suggested in the blueprint for reform.
>
> This warning is directed in particular at the following people:
>
> -- JOE SIMS for personal attacks ("hoping to rescue an otherwise
> unimpressive career by finding a niche where you can be
> perceived as the expert";"Junk like the stuff you post";
> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number: 214-244-4827 or 972-244-3801