Re: Jeff Williams FAQ was Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] HMS...

Gee and to think I was upset that you didn't invite me to dinner when
you came to Dallas :-)

Monday, August 5, 2002, 3:40:29 PM, Ross Wm. Rader <ross@tucows.com> wrote:
RWR> "Using MapQuest: Notice there are no buildings at the address 5 E.
RWR> Kirkwood, Grapevine,TX (look at aerial view) - just a dirt farm"

RWR> Its actually more than a dirt farm now - there has been a lot of development
RWR> in that area and Sabre is building a massive complex at the end of East
RWR> Grapevine. Jeff's office is however still just a dirt lot...

RWR> See http://www.byte.org/jw/jwk1.jpg (Grapevine from the highway) ,
RWR> http://www.byte.org/jw/jwk2.jpg (the entrance to the new development that
RWR> the INEG office/datacenter/fiction is located) and
RWR> http://www.byte.org/jw/jwk3.jpg (the actual location of the INEG
RWR> office/datacenter/fiction) for a mini-tour.

RWR> Thanks,

RWR> -rwr

Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
----