Jeff Williams FAQ was Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] HMS...

At 05:26 AM 05/08/02 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:

>Gary Osbourne wrote:
> > Oh really? Please point to where it was published before.
>
>   Well the archives for this ML have a huge amount of
>references for instance. Start around '99 and go forward in
>time from there.. Also the NCDNHC Archives
>have substantial number of posts and other references
>as well.

Jeff, if you can't provide even minimal pointers to your
claims, as you recently failed to do for Danny Younger on
the RAA, then even if people otherwise had reason to
believe you, they wouldn't believe you.

The VeriSign/CENTR/.ac document, which is central to the
article, has only recently been published, how could it
appear in any archives in 1999? It is not mostly old info
as you alleged in the body and title of your response.
You are being misleading, and one can only assume that
that is intentional as it happens so often.

>   Yes I know. But Ted is credited with the article.

http://www.icannwatch.org/article.php?sid=889&mode=nested&order=1

No he isn't, I am as fnord, and have been since it was
published. Ted is listed as the ICANNWatch editor who
published it, and has been since it was published. Here
you are repeating a false assertion I have already
corrected you on once, you are again being misleading,
so it must be intentional. See FAQ at bottom for various
other examples of Jeff Williams being misleading. I
didn't write the FAQ, but I think I'll help maintain
and publish it.

To answer WXW's GA list question, while certainly most
here well know that Jeff Williams is a net.kook and
being intentionally misleading is his stock in trade,
on the ICANNAtLarge list he crossposted to (and perhaps
at other crosspost destinations, what happened to the
GA crosspost rule?) there are a number of folks (many
new to the process) who are not at least initially
aware of the facts regarding Jeff Williams. So I think
it should be pointed out from time to time. If Jeff
Williams continues to respond to my posts, and then
crossposts them to all and sundry, I suppose I will
continue to respond to some of his. I am sending this
separately to various of his crossposts. -g

----
Jeff Williams FAQ:

Why is there no web site for an organization with 124,000 people?
Because it doesn't exist.

The first phone number he lists in his sig file, 972-244-3801,
is "out of order".

Grapevine, TX Chamber of Commerce has no record of INEG Group
(The original author of this FAQ telephoned them).
http://www.grapevinechamber.org/members.cfm?charpass=I

Jeff Williams FAQs from other lists.
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc03/msg00615.html
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/08015.html

Jeff Williams claiming to be a lawyer
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/05398.html

Non-existence of INEG
http://www.gtld-mou.org/gtld-discuss/mail-archive/02722.html

Using MapQuest: Notice there are no buildings at the address 5 E.
Kirkwood, Grapevine,TX (look at aerial view) - just a dirt farm
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?dtype=a&mapdata=i8rr6UmMevOWYQS5T
%2f7w9XJwfQLjuDnKO8qRCWArhD7DApDOxIMQcwX%2fNZAsafl7RuNybLS51jtuWSlOHLt
GjEWmnimxXgLbWJGWc6Ju4KaHkfVdWm5UtCLI%2bQhZK7zU9R%2b8SEsWzV%2bfebExpAX
T3CkWS2Tv%2bc8ApW%2bXSManTwDj7ygxpGxZXrFdrcrmPQyt6P9avifn21dMOVRmsyZ9w
Z0C9iO2T0thh%2f8JcJJyEg8s46rDeIuQ0V753qW9SThHcWlAh2S24a2AYK7%2fI4bQY96
2uRJjH%2bhTFgvXPeZLTUxoX%2fr5VSKNrwzTmOED5u2dCGZb8t7dIjNh4mXmWYmwcMvmI
58XgfvOVDI7Xgm9%2bWnBWHOzTWsDVQ%3d%3d