Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] HMS .ac, long may she sail - Mostly old info...

Gary and all assembly members,

Gary Osbourne wrote:

> I'm just in cleaning out the bozofilter and this
> one drops on my head. Guess I better wear a helmet
> in future. cc's snipped.

  No need for a helmet there Gary old son, nothing
there to protect really.  >:)

> At 03:33 AM 05/08/02 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> >   Mostly old info here Gary.  But thank you anyway
> >for point it up again.
>
> Oh really? Please point to where it was published before.
> Recursion is one thing, repetition another.

  Well the archives for this ML have a huge amount of
references for instance. Start around '99 and go forward in
time from there.. Also the NCDNHC Archives
have substantial number of posts and other references
as well.  So be my guest, and do some
research and get a clue!  >:)

> >   The slight of hand game that ICANN has tried to play with
> >ccTLD's and less used gTLD such as .EDU as Ted put
> >it "Coin of the Realm"
>
> Your tinfoil hat must be 'sleight'ly askew.
> Ted didn't put it that way. I wrote the piece.

  Yes I know. But Ted is credited with the article.
Hence my reference.  Your point is, again???

> Ted, as editor, chose to publish it. You don't
> have a clue how things work do you? -g

  Oh I think I do Gary old son.  You just don't
have a clue as to what I wrote.  Remedial reading
and comprehension courses are of course available.
Perhaps you should avail yourself of them soon!  >;)
Start with indirect reference, and pick it up from there...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827