Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] HMS .ac, long may she sail - Mostly old info...

I'm just in cleaning out the bozofilter and this
one drops on my head. Guess I better wear a helmet
in future. cc's snipped.

At 03:33 AM 05/08/02 -0700, Jeff Williams wrote:

>   Mostly old info here Gary.  But thank you anyway
>for point it up again.

Oh really? Please point to where it was published before.
Recursion is one thing, repetition another.

>   The slight of hand game that ICANN has tried to play with
>ccTLD's and less used gTLD such as .EDU as Ted put
>it "Coin of the Realm"

Your tinfoil hat must be 'sleight'ly askew.
Ted didn't put it that way. I wrote the piece.
Ted, as editor, chose to publish it. You don't
have a clue how things work do you? -g