Re: [atlarge-discuss] Re: [ga] Please could Neulevel respond re: unexplained "unlocking" of names under investigation

Gary, Richard and all assembly members,

 Despite Gary's continuing inane comments of a personal nature towards
myself regarding issues, I support Richard's insisting on getting
reasonable and direct honest answers to his very good questions.

  Stakeholders have  RIGHT to these answers as Nuelevel is under
contract to a corp., ICANN that is a public service corp.

Gary Osbourne wrote:

> cc's trimmed.
>
> At 11:01 AM 01/08/02 -0700, William X Walsh wrote:
>
> >You seem to think that they have some obligation to
> >give you the details of any transaction that you
> >decide to inquire about.
>
> NeuLevel has characterized their process as fair
> and equitable for all internet users. Richard
> Henderson (and if you can't tell the difference
> between him and Jeff Williams, I pity you) has
> pointed out examples where their processes seem
> to have been unfair or inequitable. Now if I
> find out that something I buy, or something I
> try to buy, is not as advertised, then you're
> damn right I'd ask the advertiser for an
> explanation. And you're also right, they can
> tell me to shove it, or they can ignore me,
> as they seem to be doing, or they can do any
> number of things, some of them hopefully more
> of a win-win for both parties.
>
> And if they tell me to shove it, or ignore
> me, or don't come up with what I think is at
> least a decent explanation, then I am free
> to claim that they are guilty of false
> advertising and perhaps take further action,
> perhaps via government authorities, perhaps
> by court action, perhaps a class action suit.
>
> In this case, I suppose that could include
> going to ICANN about it, but it appears
> that that is a waste of time. What is it
> now Richard, three months and counting? -g

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827