Marilyn Cades non-answer to: Re: [ga] RE: Redemption Grace Periods for Deleted Names

Marilyn and all assembly members,

  You didn't answer Danny's question at all Marilyn.  Why is that
I wonder???  Could you please directly answer Danny's question
Marilyn?  Or can we expect more spin in your responses to questions?
Please advise.

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> Excellent questions. Dan, can you forward to the Transfer Task Force?
>
> Thanks... good idea to address this very early... we had just started trying
> to sort through the linkage, Danny, but your insights are very helpful.
>
> Marilyn

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827