Re: [ga] Cavebear overcomes stonewall. Auerbach wins decisively.

Don and all assembly members,

  Yes it seems to be getting a very similar reaction all over
the globe.  Not surprising to me or you or Gary of course.
At least we can agree on this!  >;)

  BTW Don are you going to the Presidents open forum on
business in Dallas next month.  I got an invite, so I guess
I shall appear.  My understanding is that NGO's/non-profits and
ICANN will be one of several topics for open discussion...

  I hope that others here will also attend as well...

Don Brown wrote:

> RE: http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-29jul02.htm
>
> What a bunch of inaccurate, deceptive and self-serving garbage.  It's
> also the most stupid "damage control" I think I have ever seen.
>
> This speaks volumes about competence, transparency and integrity.  All
> of which scream an absence.
>
> Monday, July 29, 2002, 9:06:48 PM, Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> JW> Gary and all assembly members,
>
> JW> Gary Osbourne wrote:
>
> >> Bret Fausett, who attended the court case this
> >> morning, has the details at:
> >> http://icann.blog.us/
> >> As they're still being posted I won't link to an
> >> individual item. Congrats to Karl and real openness.
> >> Let's see ICANN spin this one. -g
>
> JW>   Well you can read all about it here:
> JW> http://www.icann.org/announcements/advisory-29jul02.htm
>

> >> --
> >> This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.
>
> JW> Regards,
> JW> --
> JW> Jeffrey A. Williams
> JW> Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 124k members/stakeholders strong!)
> JW> CEO/DIR. Internet Network Eng/SR. Java/CORBA Development Eng.
> JW> Information Network Eng. Group. INEG. INC.
> JW> E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
> JW> Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827
> JW> Address: 5 East Kirkwood Blvd. Grapevine Texas 75208
>
> JW> --
> JW> This message was passed to you via the ga@dnso.org list.
>
> ----
> Don Brown - Dallas, Texas USA     Internet Concepts, Inc.
> donbrown_l@inetconcepts.net         http://www.inetconcepts.net
> PGP Key ID: 04C99A55              (972) 788-2364  Fax: (972) 788-5049
> Providing Internet Solutions Worldwide - An eDataWeb Affiliate
> ----

Jeffrey A. Williams