Re: [ga] Cavebear overcomes stonewall. Auerbach wins decisively.

No. I don't, and never will, support any politician, regardless of
party, who is a proponent of circumscribing individual rights.

It's a waste of time and energy, since they dance to a different
drummer - really good lip service but no tangible action. I don't need
to feel warm with words.  I got over that about 20 or 30 years ago.

Therefore, I won't be at the North Dallas party. Instead, I'll wait to
be counted on election day.  The grass-roots always speak and I think
this year will be an exceptional one for that.

Thanks,