Re: [ga] ICANN Meetups

At 10:30 AM 15/07/02 +0200, Alexander Svensson wrote:

>Face-to-face ICANN meetings with people in your vicinity.
>Not organized by anyone, just facilitated by Meetup.com
>
>I'm sure it makes a difference whether you attend
>the one in San Jose (with Denise Michel), in
>San Francisco (where Esther Dyson might turn up)

That wouldn't be surprising. She has to keep an eye
on things. For those who don't get out to ICANNWatch
much I've been less than kind to Esther and by
extension, MEETUP, here:
http://www.icannwatch.org/article.php?thold=-1&mode=flat&order=0&sid=860#7553
and the followup here:
http://www.icannwatch.org/article.php?thold=-1&mode=flat&order=0&sid=860#7555

Why meetup personally? Just remotely watching Esther
using the ICANN community and especially the atlarge
as a convenient spamharvester is close enough to make
one feel suddenly unclean. -g