Re: [ga] ICANN Meetups

Gary and all assembly members,

Gary Osbourne wrote:

> At 10:30 AM 15/07/02 +0200, Alexander Svensson wrote:
>
> >Face-to-face ICANN meetings with people in your vicinity.
> >Not organized by anyone, just facilitated by Meetup.com
> >
> >I'm sure it makes a difference whether you attend
> >the one in San Jose (with Denise Michel), in
> >San Francisco (where Esther Dyson might turn up)
>
> That wouldn't be surprising. She has to keep an eye
> on things. For those who don't get out to ICANNWatch
> much I've been less than kind to Esther and by
> extension, MEETUP, here:
> http://www.icannwatch.org/article.php?thold=-1&mode=flat&order=0&sid=860#7553
> and the followup here:
> http://www.icannwatch.org/article.php?thold=-1&mode=flat&order=0&sid=860#7555

  Nothin new here.  At least not as far as Esther Dyson's business
prowess is concerned, or should I say lack there of.  None the less
you point is still well taken here Gary.  Esthers endeavors in other
more risqué areas also well known as well.  Have you seen Joe
Baptista's post showing a Photo of her in shall we say risqué
lingerie?  Made a big splash some time back...  Let me know
privately if you want the photo, I kept one for posterity's sake! >:)
So let me just say I hope Esther has given up the modeling
gig's as it would certainly be a benefit to man kind if she has...

> Why meetup personally? Just remotely watching Esther
> using the ICANN community and especially the atlarge
> as a convenient spamharvester is close enough to make
> one feel suddenly unclean. -g

  Yes it is rather disgusting...

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827