Re: [ga] right of GA to elect chair and

>  I believe it is due to lack of
> ability to travel all over the world for most individuals, the late hour
for so
> many in the US and the feeling of futility resulting from the Blueprint
> document.

It's a conspiracy actually. FIFA has also seized upon the idea that
[North|South] Americans shouldn't be able to participate in an important
event like the World Cup. Rumor has it that the IOC is also considering an
equally restrictive policy. I really hope that Congress is able to make
heads or tails out of this mess. Damned global economy.

Nu-mi place pentru că-i frumos, ci-i frumos pentru că-mi place. It's a big
world out here. Give it a shot, you might like it.

-rwr