From: "Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@tucows.com>
To: <awg@lyris.tucows.com>
Cc: <discuss-list@opensrs.org>; <registrars@dnso.org>; <ga@dnso.org>; "Bret
Fausett" <baf@fausett.com>; <blazare@tucows.com>; <tim@tmdenton.com>;
"Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <mcade@att.com>; <arush@heenan.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 6:14 PM
Subject: [registrars] Tucows Draft Proposal and Request for Comments
Concerning ICANN's Role in Relation to Contracted Parties

Folks,

Based on further consideration of the latest ERC recommendations we have
created a new request for comments that outlines the creation of a
commercial disputes arbitration process that need live within the ICANN
structure. This draft proposal synthesises the ideas resulting from a number
of constituency and private conversations at the ICANN Bucharest meeting.
Thank you to all of you that contributed to the ideas in this document
whether you realized that you were contributing or not ;)

The document can be found at the links below - they can be linked to from
http://www.byte.org/heathrow/

HTML
http://www.byte.org/heathrow/icann-reform-cda-v0r0d1-062602.html

WORD
http://www.byte.org/heathrow/icann-reform-cda-v0r0d1-062602.doc

We will need to discuss the specific processes that the CDA will require. We
request that like-minded individuals join the moderated AWG mailing list by
subscribing via http://www.byte.org/heathrow and begin exploring what this
process will look like.

We strongly feel that adoption of this process within the new ICANN
structure will create significant efficiencies within the new ICANN and
eliminate some of the procedural deadlock that we have seen on a number of
issues.

Comments concerning the draft itself can also be tabled via the AWG
discussion list.

Ce poti lucra astăzi nu lăsa pe mâine.

-rwr