Re: [ga] i just sent the following to south africa

At 11:15 PM +1200 6/11/02, Joop Teernstra wrote:
>If a sensible altroot operator  was in need of registry software, would he
>ever contract with someone whom he knew as an opponent of the very idea?

Well, unlike the polling system you "provided" to the IDNO, I'm guessing
WXW provided source code to Pacific Root, allowing them to feel secure
about what was going on within all those 1's and 0's.

You operate under the Microsoft "you'll have to trust me" business model.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?