Re: [ga] i just sent the following to south africa

At 11:54 a.m. 10/06/2002 -0400, L. Gallegos wrote:
>Hmmmm, perhaps that is why choice is good, Joop, although I can't think of
>a reason why pacroot would want to monitor traffic in the manner to which
>Joe refers.

Leah,

I agree that in general choice is good and that single points of failure
should be avoided, but my whole point was that the choice should always be
an *informed* choice.

Awareness of the fact that William X. Walsh contracted to write the
software (POSSR2) for pacificroot , but maintains in public that he opposes
"alternate" roots and wants their very discussion off limits here should
help make people their informed choices.

--Joop