Re: [ga] i just sent the following to south africa

POSSR is a domain registration system, not a rootzone.  That would be
applicable to any registration system in any TLD in any root.  I have no
idea why you would bring that up here.  Also, my understanding is that he
was one of the programmers and was not the finishing programmer.  However,
I am not certain of those facts.  In any case it is not pertinent to the
discussion of traffic monitoring and roots.  Why you continue to single
out one entity is beyond me, other than an ongoing personal dislike for an
individual.  I wish you would stop this line of posting and stay with the
subject matter.  If you do not like pacroot (the rootzone), then don't use
it.  There are other choices - the point I was making.

Leah