Re: [ga] Jerry Falwell won't get Jerryfalwell.com WIPO says...

Oh lordy NO!!

I was referring to the others' right to free speech.
Jerry has his rights dialled in to the mainstream, presidents and colleges and
all that.
No it is like ICON we have to protect those with out the connections.

But you are absolutely right we have no rights if they are inconsistent.  Someone
once said that "results without proper process is bullshit" {was that you or me?}

I must condemn WIPE until they get consistent and begin a practised policy of
protecting rights of individuals rather than corporate America like Vints' MCI
and Marilyns' ATT.

Hey who is going to bid on dotORG that wants to do it because people deserve it?
Hey who is going to file a lawsuit over WLS?
Hey who is going to go down to ZA SA and back hand some politicians?
Hey who is going to jump into our BoDs' face and simply explain that they are
lame ass idiots?
Hey who is going to bitchslapp our DNSO NC into understanding the concept of Task
Forces versus WGs?
6 versus 9 members on the elected BoD versus no members.
Who is going to explain running a GA as opposed to censorship and self
editorialism to TR and AS.

And we have time to complain about a crooked UDRP?

Thanks for the open door to rant.

Sincerely,
Eric

(sorry just lost my right eye again so my writing may be bad, danged developing
country' bacteria)