Re: [ga] CIRA Board Elections

I hope that anyone seriously interested in the issues (rightfully)
discussed here is a watcher of CIRA.
I hope that they watch and recognize the beauty of the model.  The
elections, using the ccTLD to promote the country, helping to provide
accessibility and increasing rather than tearing at reliability.
Some folks here gave their word and by golly they appear to be keeping
it rather than worrying about keeping their position.

Sincerely,
Eric