Re: [ga] Motion asking for GA poll on rebid of ICANN contract - update 1

This "motion" is nothing but an attempt by some vocal ICANN critics do
try and create an "embarrassment" for ICANN so they can say that
ICANN's own DNSO General Assembly has said "blah blah blah" and use
that in their media plays.

It is ill-times, counter productive, and those who support it are
doing everything possible to try and rush it through.

I hope our elected chair will be the leader he has shown himself to be
and resist such efforts.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>