Re: [ga] Motion asking for GA poll on rebid of ICANN contract - update 1

Friday, May 03, 2002, 1:01:12 AM, eric@hi-tek.com wrote:

> I thought we should all share this moment as WXW has finally made his last
> bid to become an ICANN staff member.

I have never sought to be an ICANN staff member, nor would I ever, nor
would ICANN ever consider me for a staff position.

Instead of trying to make up reasons for people who do not agree with
you, and slandering them with your false attributions of intent, why
don't you address the REAL points being raised.

I understand that is difficult for you, because then you would have to
take things seriously, but I bet you can try.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxweb.com>