                     /-"sli-d&n/; back新lid搏ng  /-"slI-di[ng]/
                     Date: 1581
                     1 : to lapse morally or in the practice of religion

                     2 : to revert to a worse condition : RETROGRESS
                     - back新lid搪r  /-"slI-d&r/ noun

The GA is always on the verge of collapse because it is always on the
verge of suffering from just enough of the last ingredient it needs to
totally fail; Apathy.

Thanks to all who participate, it is a thin line that keeps us from
failure.

Eric