Re: [ga] Reseller hiding WHOIS info

Danny I note your concern,

However I share a more private attitude toward disclosure.

This whole misbegotten notion of publicly airing all your underwear simply
because you have something to do with a domain name is ridiculous and a result of
an imbalance between corporate America and users of the net.

Now you can continue to walk this path or you can begin to correct the stupidity
of it.  Your point may or may not be correct but this damned demanding of
personal information in order to do something on the internet is ridiculous.

Sincerely,
Eric