Re: [ga] Re: http://www.dnso.org/icannatlarge/2002.ICANNATLARGE-Panel-vote.html

On Thu, 25 Apr 2002 15:24:16 +1200, Joop Teernstra
<terastra@terabytz.co.nz> wrote:

>At 12:54 p.m. 25/04/2002 +1200, DPF wrote:
>
>>It takes me 20 times as long to try and read all the forum posts as it
>>would for me to receive those posts by e-mail.  I still do not
>>understand why those in charge will not establish a mailing list to
>>allow members to communicate with each other.
>
>I find that the web forum actually saves time.  Especially when I want to
>refer back to an older post. Try the "notify me of replies" tickbox.
>
>Thomas Roessler has offered to set up an icannatlarge Mlist as well, so
>there will be something for every taste.

That will be greatly appreciated.  The web forum is very good for some
stuff but I prefer it to complement a mailing list rather than be a
substitute for it.

>And what the ICANN staff will do with their newly donated money for
>"interaction with the diverse At large organizations" is anybody's guess.

Agreed.  I certainly am not going to donate my pledged $200 to the
organisation which is trying to dismember the at large.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527