Re: [ga] Request for immediate action to be taken against RegisterNamesHere .com

(Jeffrey Williams style CC lines removed, come on get that is just way
too excessive)

Sunday, Sunday, April 07, 2002, 12:30:59 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:

> Dear Jeff and Vint

> I am understandably dismayed to see that 2089 .biz 2B names are STILL up for
> sale at the site RegisterNamesHere.com

> http://www.registernameshere.com/dotbiz2b.html

> The rules for .biz clearly say that you may not buy these names simply for
> re-sale.

My understanding is that action is taken if someone invokes the RDRP.

If you feel you should invoke this policy, here is the information you
need:

http://www.neulevel.biz/ardp/docs/rdrp.html

--
Best regards,