Re: [ga] Re: Request for a Working Group

Nice dream, but not practical.

There needs to be higher standards and minimum requirements.  The FCFS
and all you need is a couple nameservers standard is just not
practical except in small anarchy namespaces like the various
alt.root namespaces where practicality isn't an issue.

Tuesday, Tuesday, March 26, 2002, 1:46:54 PM, John Palmer wrote:

> [...]

Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>
--
Save Internet Radio!