[ga] Re: Request for a Working Group

Oh come on.  ICANN's restructuring plan bears no relation to the white
paper or the MOU.  Everything is on the table, up for grabs.

Let's do it right.

I see a very very light ICANN, focused on minimal technical criteria.  The
issues of consumer law and the like belong where they are dealt with by
trained professionals.

I don't think the US should set world consumer law.  Nor should ICANN.

My ideal ICANN would have so few 'policy' duties that we would agree
collectively that elections were not worth the trouble....

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
                        -->It's warm here.<--