Re: [ga] Funding ICANN

Andy Gardner wrote:

> Next time, we have to make sure that no one segment gets so much control
> that they are able to keep other segment away from the table.

That would mean going against US foreign and domestic
policy as it has manifested itself in the past 90 years or
so.  Are you sure you want to do that Andy?

--
Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
	Toronto, Canada

tel: 416.422.1034
icq: 34564103
--
"The most effective way to restrict democracy is to
transfer decision-making from the public arena to

-- Noam Chomsky