Re: [ga] MP3 tehnical failure - Another "Load"

Mr. Evans,

The call should have been re-scheduled then.  Without a
record of the deliberations the process is anything but
open and transparent.  As for insinuating a conspiracy...
it's pretty obvious to most of us (Individuals) that there
is a cabal within ICANN.  Of course, as the IPC rep your
interests are being served, so I wouldn't expect you to
say anything different.  Frankly, you are paid to present
"your" viewpoints in these fora (viewpoints which are
actually those of your clients), so I wouldn't take your
word on these matters.  It's not personal, just pragmatic,
so don't bother to feign offense for our sake.

--
Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
	Hermes Network Inc.