Re: [ga] MP3 tehnical failure - Another "Load"

On Fri, 22 Mar 2002, Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:

> The call should have been re-scheduled then.  Without a
> record of the deliberations the process is anything but
> open and transparent.

Could we please give the DNSO have a break?  Technical problems *do* occur
every now and then.

In the larger scheme of things we ought to recognize that the DNSO has
actually done something positive and good by making the effort, an effort
that is usually sucessful, to make an audio recording and publish it.

These efforts of the DNSO are a day-over-night improvement over that of
the Board of Directors which holds most of its gatherings on unrecorded
and untranscribed phone calls overheard only by a few invited outsiders.

		--karl--