From: J. Scott Evans [mailto:jse@adamspat.com]
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 3:15 PM
To: Jeff Williams; Sotiris Sotiropoulos
Cc: ga@dnso.org; DNSO Secretariat; Stuart Lynn; icann board address
Subject: Re: [ga] MP3 tehnical failure - Another "Load"

Gentlemen:

I believe notes were indeed taken.  Please be assured that nothing nefarious
took place.  If either of you would like to know what took place, I would
suggest you contact the NC Chair or the NC Secretariat and request a copy of
the minutes rather than posting public comments insinuating a conspiracy for
which you simply have no proof.  In the alternative, you are welcome to
phone me and I will do my best to relay my recollection of today's call.

J. Scott Evans
IPC NC Representative