Re: [ga] Thankfullness and gratitude

No way man. It is child love.  And yes it does cost me plenty.  I do not
sleep at
night and I travel literally 250k miles a year.  I am a Lay Eucharistic
Minister. I
spend every dollar I make on "child support".  And i am an  anti
materialist.  I do
not make a dime but my children are supported in school.  And my own
children
contribute through hard work to those funds.  Strange as it may seem
there are those
of us out here like that.
We love others and give our best to help them.
Work hard Don, and I thank you for your caring

(oh and by the way I found your comment very funny and completely non-
offensive)

Let us kick some BoD ass!!

Eric