[ga] Thankfullness and gratitude

I am very thankful to all of you people that for whatever reason
contribute so much to making this work.

Maybe ICANN is irreparable and maybe it is not.  But through the
bickering and hollering and great works you are all laying a glorious
foundation that will make this system work.  Your contributions are
varied and your points of view beyond borders, but you all work together
to create common decency, a net for all.

Even though as my critics so well point out I have no right at
representation, I do thank you on behalf of my children, and I include
in that my extended family from Paris to Hanoi, Mexico City to Beirut,
Tibet to Seoul.
Together we will make this a better world.

Eric