Re: [ga] Who wants "governance" without "representation?"

vint cerf wrote:

> not sure this is quantifiable as much as it is to feel fiduciary
> responsibility to all users of the Internet, providers, vendors of
> hardware and software, in the areas for which ICANN has policy
> responsibility.

Excuse me once again Dr. Cerf, but which areas are those
exactly (i.e. for which ICANN has policy responsibility)?
I was under the impression that ICANN's mandate was that
of a technical coordination body.  Am I mistaken?

--
Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
	Hermes Network Inc.