Re: [ga] FW: Comments Received Regarding Revised WLS Proposal

Hello,

> 4:30P, March 14, 2002.  The URL where these comments regarding the
> revised
> Wait Listing Proposal may be viewed is at:
> http://www.verisign-grs.com/wls.html

Any plans to make those comments available in HTML? PDF format makes it
difficult to cut/paste from. We were promised HTML versions of the
prior documents, too. See:

http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga/Arc09/msg01000.html

for example.

This will prove useful when VGRS releases its complete proposal, and
ICANN's comment period begins.

Sincerely,

George Kirikos
http://www.kirikos.com/