Re: [ga] FW: ALSC Press Release

Joop and all assembly members,

Joop Teernstra wrote:

> At 01:27 15/03/02 -0500, Joanna Lane wrote:

  Well hardly multiplying Joop.  And I don't think anything was
omitted either...

> Why was this left out? Would a Press Release have helped it too much?

  I think the stain of ICANNATLARGE.COM was something that
ICANN didn't want and won't want in the future either.  Similar
to the IDNO, if you recall...

> This looks too much like "we will support at large formation efforts, as
> long as they are not actually happening".

  That's right!

> How sincere are the mouthings and pledges of support?

  Well you were warned about that some weeks ago.  *Pledges*
are fine, but $$ are real.  Without an account and the proper
legal filings *Pledges* are almost worthless, and ICANNATLARGE.COM
doesn't have either of those basic tasks even started as far can be
seen or known...  Yet the offer of help has been offered to get those
tasks complete.  Again shades of the IDNO all over again... :(

> --Joop

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827