[ga] FW: Comments Received Regarding Revised WLS Proposal

FYI

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnson, Terry
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 7:29 PM
To: 'jim.foley@neteka.com'; 'mdierstein@namebay.com'; 'abel@able-towers.com'; 'info@firstplace.com'
Cc: 'Stahura@enom.com'; Gomes, Chuck; 'donny@intercosmos.com'; 'jarcher@registrationtek.com'; 'gbertrand@neteka.com'
Subject: Comments Received Regarding Revised WLS Proposal

 To all respondents:

On behalf of Chuck Gomes, thanks once again for taking time to share your comments and feedback concerning the proposed Wait Listing Service (WLS).   As stated, it has been our goal to aggregate the feedback that is collected and post this for public record to the VeriSign website.  To that end, we have posted to our website the collective feedback that was submitted to VGRS, and received at wls@verisign.com as of 4:30P, March 14, 2002.  The URL where these comments regarding the revised Wait Listing Proposal may be viewed is at:   http://www.verisign-grs.com/wls.html. (under the title: "Comments on Wait List Service Proposal")

Terry Johnson

VeriSign Global Registry Services